Federgon is the federation of HR service providers who represent companies that are active in the field of staffing and HR services in the broadest sense of the word.
Federgon has more than 470 members who are active in recruitment, search & selection, outplacement, temporary agency work, training, project sourcing, interim management and personal & household services (‘service voucher’ system).
The quality of the services provided by members is a key priority for Federgon.
New applicants must sign the Federgon Quality Charter in order to become a member. However, the federation goes further and has set up audit systems, certification schemes and training programmes.
Become a member of Federgon means for Syngenia that:
- We will take an active part in determining the sector’s strategy;
- Our interests are defended;
- We will receive tailored information which is immediately useable;
- We will have access to individual and collective service provision;
- We will have input into specific committees on special subjects;
- We want to be qualified for a Quality Label;
- We will receive access to an informal meeting platform;
- We want to have access to training courses via the Federgon Academy;
- We will receive information on our sector;
- A federation promote the image of our sector.
Last but not least, the most important reason for us to be a member of Federgon is that it will be allow us to give the service that our clients are expecting from Syngenia.
For more details about Federgon, go to www.federgon.be