Syngenia, ambitious start-up from the ENGIE group, is a service provider in engineering and technical consulting that supports major companies in the creation and development of their products and services.
Syngenia continuously invests in talented technical profiles willing to take their career to the next level within the most fitting environments.
Because the right person at the right place makes all the difference!
In order to meet our client needs and business growth, Syngenia is presently looking for a(n):
For one of our clients active in the energy sector, we are looking for a Project Manager. In this function, you will :
- lead, motivate and manage a project team of multidisciplinary engineers and draftsmen
- be the main point of contact between the client and your team and you work together with external partners in a constructive way
- take the lead in all aspects of infrastructure studies such as spatial design, mobility, safety and sustainability supported by our competence centres.
- enhance an integrate design process by looking transversally over the different disciplines involved and you take the project from concept design through to completion
- be responsible for ensuring the respect of budget, the timing and the quality of our engineering services and the works on site.
- you have a master’s degree in civil engineering with at least 5 years of project management experience in large infrastructure projects, civil works or multidisciplinary projects
- you have a good knowledge of current Belgian and European standards, legislation, codes of practice and internal guidelines in infrastructure, including building consent
- you are familiar with MS Project and management approaches with a costumer focus skills
- you are fluent in Dutch and you have a professional level of English
- you are interested in a career in an international environment and you are prepared to take on missions abroad
Working at Syngenia or for its partners means working at your talent and your expertise.
We offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects worldwide and to advise your clients based on your knowledge.
Together with your colleagues you get the chance to invest in your career.
Furthermore you can count on an extended salary package according to your knowledge and experience.
Empower your worldwide Engineering network today and become a Syngenia-consultant