Syngenia, ambitious start-up from the ENGIE group, is a service provider in engineering and technical consulting that supports major companies in the creation and development of their products and services.
Syngenia continuously invests in talented technical profiles willing to take their career to the next level within the most fitting environments.
Because the right person at the right place makes all the difference!
In order to meet our client needs and business growth, Syngenia is presently looking for a(n):
For a specific 6 months project in the N/E USA, we are looking for a QA/QC Supervisor. He/She will act as resident inspector and will be in charge of quality surveillance activities for the follow-up of spent fuel cask supplier manufacturing in the Nuclear industry.
The QA/QC supervisor main responsibilities are:
- To perform permanent quality assurance monitoring in order to assure that the contractor is applying the approved quality system and associated procedures
- To attend inspections including: non-destructive examination (VT, PT, RT, UT), destructive examinations during qualification if any, hydrotesting, welding operation, assembly operations, cleanliness, functionality verification, …
- To monitor permanently the quality of the operations and report if the interventions defined on the quality plan should be modified and/or reinforced
- To manage the follow-up and reporting of the progress of fabrication on regular basis and upon specific demand
- To identify potential issues and report them directly to the Client’s technical responsible
- You have a master in mechanical engineering
- You have minimum 10 years’ experience in the inspection of mechanical equipment, NDE and welding documentation in dthe nuclaire secteur
- You have experience in working with relocated teams
- You are English speaker with a good level in French
- You have good communication skills, are team spirit and like working in a project team organization
Working at Syngenia or for its partners means working at your talent and your expertise.
We offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects worldwide and to advise your clients based on your knowledge.
Together with your colleagues you get the chance to invest in your career.
Furthermore you can count on an extended salary package according to your knowledge and experience.
Empower your worldwide Engineering network today and become a Syngenia-consultant!