Syngenia, ambitious start-up from the ENGIE group, is a service provider in engineering and technical consulting that supports major companies in the creation and development of their products and services.
Syngenia continuously invests in talented technical profiles willing to take their career to the next level within the most fitting environments.
Because the right person at the right place makes all the difference!
In order to meet our client needs and business growth, Syngenia is presently looking for a(n):
- Within relation to fresh Nuclear Fuel and spent Nuclear Fuel Containers (purchaising, inspection, repair, handling, operation), you will be in charge of the tasks written just below in close relation with the Project Manager and the customers.
- You write the draft of requests for quotation, bid evaluation and customer support for negotiation
- You are in charge of the contract follow-up from the kick-off meeting to site delivery and acceptance tests
- You are responsible for the supervising of the manufacturing equipment
- You ensure the follow-up in close cooperation with the Quality Surveillance group and with the customer
- You have a Master's degree in mechanics or electro-machanics
- You are interested in design, manufacturing and site operation activities
- You spreak fluently French and have a good level of Dutch and English
- You are proactive, assertive and have a self-controlled personality
- You have a common knowledge of MS Office
Working at Syngenia means working at your talent and your expertise.
We offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects worldwide and to advise your clients based on your knowledge.
Together with your colleagues you get the chance to invest in your career.
Furthermore you can count on an extended salary package according to your knowledge and experience.
Empower your worldwide Engineering network today and become a Syngenia-consultant!