Syngenia, ambitious start-up from the ENGIE group, is a service provider in engineering and technical consulting that supports major companies in the creation and development of their products and services.
Syngenia continuously invests in talented technical profiles willing to take their career to the next level within the most fitting environments.
Because the right person at the right place makes all the difference!
In order to meet our client needs and business growth, Syngenia is presently looking for a(n):
Our client is looking for a Design Engineer Radwaste & Decommissioning. The Radwaste & Radiation Protection Group, which is part of the Radwaste and D&D Department, is the competence center in charge of assisting clients of the nuclear segment, with high added value consulting and engineering for the management of radioactive waste and the decommissioning of nuclear installations.
- You participate to the preparation of bids, the studies and the projects regarding radwaste management and decommissioning issues.
- You specify systems and/or equipment that meet clients’ requirements.
- You are in contact with the equipment suppliers.
- You establish the equipment lay-out drawings with designers and draftsmen. Using computer codes developed for evaluating decommissioning costs.
- You develop specific studies for the decommissioning of nuclear installations.
- You have a master degree in engineering, preferably in chemical engineering, with a strong will to develop your technical expertise.
- Experience in the nuclear industry and particularly in radwaste management and decommissioning is an asset.
- You are fluent in French or Dutch and you have a good level in English.
- You are familiar with the MS-Office software suite, Visual Basic and Access.
- You are available and open to gain new competencies as well as to share them.
Working at Syngenia means working at your talent and your expertise.
We offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects worldwide and to advise your clients based on your knowledge.
Together with your colleagues you get the chance to invest in your career.
Furthermore you can count on an extended salary package according to your knowledge and experience.
Empower your worldwide engineering network today and become a Syngenia-consultant!