Syngenia, ambitious start-up from the ENGIE group, is a service provider in engineering and technical consulting that supports major companies in the creation and development of their products and services.
Syngenia continuously invests in talented technical profiles willing to take their career to the next level within the most fitting environments.
Because the right person at the right place makes all the difference!
In order to meet our client needs and business growth, Syngenia is presently looking for a(n):
For one of our clients active in the energy sector, we are looking for an Automation Project Engineer:
Your tasks will be:
- to make a correct functional analysis for different projects
- to ensure technical detailed design and software development of projects
- to guarantee software test and commissioning
- to be part of the make up of the standardization of the processes
- to provide assistance and advice customers after delivery of the installation
- you have a technical master with minimum 3 years experience in industrial automation
- you are fluent in Dutch; English is an asset
- you have knowledge in electromechanics and a passion for automation
- you are a team player with strong communication skills
- you have a good knowledge of PLC Siemens S7, SCADA, Siemens, TIA Portal
Working at Syngenia or for its partners means working at your talent and your expertise.
We offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects worldwide and to advise your clients based on your knowledge.
Together with your colleagues you get the chance to invest in your career.
Furthermore you can count on an extended salary package according to your knowledge and experience.
Empower your worldwide Engineering network today and become a Syngenia-consultant!