- As a Recruitment Consultant you oversee the entire recruitment cycle for your dedicated projects
- You meet all the actors involved (internal/external clients, candidates), mainly from the energy/engineering sector to enlarge your network and to obtain your commercial objectives
- You will work closely with the HR-manager to guide ‘your’ consultants through their career at Syngenia
- You maintain your expertise in sourcing by using our recruitment tools (databases, job boards, social media)
- You develop your technical knowledge on your own initiative in order to become a specialised key contact for your clients
- You actively contribute to the development of the recruitment strategy
- Bachelor/Master degree with affinity for the energy/engineering sector
- Fluent in Dutch and able to work in French (verbal and written). A good level of English is an asset
- You have at least 2 years' experience as a recruiter
- Result-oriented and a real team player
- Pro-active and take initiatives in order to meet deadlines
- Flexible and an analytical mind towards candidates and processes
Working at Syngenia means working at your talent and your expertise.
We offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects worldwide and to advise your clients based on your knowledge.
Together with your colleagues you get the chance to invest in your career.
Furthermore you can count on an extended salary package according to your knowledge and experience.
Empower your worldwide Engineering network today and become a Syngenia-consultant!