Syngenia, ambitious start-up from the ENGIE group, is a service provider in engineering and technical consulting that supports major companies in the creation and development of their products and services.
Syngenia continuously invests in talented technical profiles willing to take their career to the next level within the most fitting environments.
Because the right person at the right place makes all the difference!
In order to meet our client needs and business growth, Syngenia is presently looking for a(n):
We are looking for a Power Plant Simulator Engineer who will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing, installing, managing and/or maintaining equipment’s which are used for Operation Engineer’s training of thermal and nuclear power plants.
- Programming to develop and improve power plant simulator model,
- Maintaining configuration control of the power plant simulator models,
- Support development of system and integrated plant control logic, including control algorithm development for thermal-hydraulic process systems through interfaces with other engineers,
- Interfacing the power plant simulator with the plant control platform provider
- You have a master in Electro-mechanics/Electronics; 2 years experience in simulation is an asset;
- You have knowledge in electrical power plant processes;
- You are dynamic, rigorous and team player with good communication skills;
- You are bilingual FR/Eng with a good knowledge of Dutch.
Working at Syngenia or for its partners means working at your talent and your expertise.
We offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects worldwide and to advise your clients based on your knowledge.
Together with your colleagues you get the chance to invest in your career.
Furthermore you can count on an extended salary package according to your knowledge and experience.
Empower your worldwide Engineering network today and become a Syngenia-consultant!