Syngenia, ambitious start-up from the ENGIE group, is a service provider in engineering and technical consulting that supports major companies in the creation and development of their products and services.
Syngenia continuously invests in talented technical profiles willing to take their career to the next level within the most fitting environments.
Because the right person at the right place makes all the difference!
In order to meet our client needs and business growth, Syngenia is presently looking for a(n):
In charge of various tasks related to engineering support to the nuclear power generating units and installations in the field of HVAC techniques.
As medior HVAC Engineer, act as Expert, Contract Manager or Technical Coach for HVAC projects.
Depending on your function in the various projects, the tasks are:
• Provide technical expertise for the preparation of bids,
• Determine the best technical solutions to be provided to the customer,
• Manage the conceptual design, preliminary design and calculations (Thermal, Flow, ,..),
• Elaborate the studies and technical specifications,
• Manage the contract time schedule, cost and quality and
• Follow-up the site activities.
• Mechanical / electromechanical background with at least 5 years in HVAC engineering field (on-site activities is an asset),
• Good language skills : Dutch or French and English,• Good listener and communicator,
• Good ability to draft reports, technical papers and synthesis documents,
• Inquiring and critical mind, dynamic, rigorous, pragmatic,
• Capacity to assume responsibilities and to take initiative and an ability to work autonomously,
• Client and solution oriented mind-set,
• Willing to provide guidance to your less experienced team members and to transfer your expertise and know-how,
• Committed to meet the deadlines and care for quality and safety,• Team player and capacity to develop personal contacts.
Working at Syngenia or for its partners means working at your talent and your expertise.
We offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects worldwide and to advise your clients based on your knowledge.
Together with your colleagues you get the chance to invest in your career.
Furthermore you can count on an extended salary package according to your knowledge and experience.
Empower your worldwide Engineering network today and become a Syngenia-consultant!