Syngenia, ambitious start-up from the ENGIE group, is a service provider in engineering and technical consulting that supports major companies in the creation and development of their products and services.
Syngenia continuously invests in talented technical profiles willing to take their career to the next level within the most fitting environments.
Because the right person at the right place makes all the difference!
In order to meet our client needs and business growth, Syngenia is presently looking for a(n):
In the context of the operation and lifetime extension of power plants (in Belgium and abroad), lots of equipment have to be replaced and will be found obsolete. Suitable replacement has to be found and tested to conform to nuclear qualification requirements. Lifetime extension plans have to be defined to demonstrate the capacity of the equipment to go beyond their original lifetime. Furthermore, design upgrade projects required qualification of components to guarantee the safe operation of the plant.
- You support to the utilities for the identification of the obsolete components (through various methods, including contacts with the original supplier, stock analysis…)
- You draft specifications and technical requisition files for purchasing of instrumentation equipment
- You perform technical Audits of suppliers of qualified equipment in Belgium and abroad and draft audit reports
- Management of hardware qualification process of instrumentation equipment regarding nuclear safety
- You present and defend hardware qualification in front of the Client and the Belgian nuclear Safety Authority
- You are a civil or industrial engineer with a knowledge in electricity and/or instrumentation, quality assurance, standards,…
- You have at least 5 years work experience in safety sector (nuclear/ industry/ railways/ aeronautics,…)
- You have knowledge in the components composing the systems and how they operate
- You speak fluently in French/Dutch and have good knowledge English
- You are curious, motivated to learn, autonomous and willing to travel
Working at Syngenia means working at your talent and your expertise.
We offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects worldwide and to advise your clients based on your knowledge.
Together with your colleagues you get the chance to invest in your career.
Furthermore you can count on an extended salary package according to your knowledge and experience.
Empower your worldwide Engineering network today and become a Syngenia-consultant!