Syngenia is looking for students to work as a Recruitment Assistant in order to support our recruiting and onboarding activities.
RESPONSIBILITIES AS A RECTRUITMENT ASSISTANT :
- Delivering recruitment and administrative support to the members of the recruitment team
- Sourcing of candidates through multiple platforms (social medias, professional sites, databases, …)
- Providing daily support to the team in processing applications of candidates (follow-up the recruitment process through our database, planning of interviews, booking of meeting rooms, …)
- You participate in administrative and recruitment projects
- You will be part of the recruitment team of 4 Recruiters and 1 Recruitment Manager
- You are currently in a bachelor or master;
- Fluent in French and Dutch with good understanding of English;
- An experience in recruitment is a plus, but not a must;
- Organized, flexible and able to manage several tasks;
- Result-oriented and a real team player;
- Proactive and take initiatives;
- Not afraid of a fast paced environment.
- Working at Syngenia means working at your talent and your expertise within a young and ambitious structure.
- Syngenia offers students flexible work hours in order to have a balance between your studies and your student job.
- Working at Syngenia will make you improve your professional experiences, especially in the recruitment sector.
- You can count on an attractive salary, including a mobility package.