Syngenia, ambitious start-up from the ENGIE group, is a service provider in engineering and technical consulting that supports major companies in the creation and development of their products and services.
Syngenia continuously invests in talented technical profiles willing to take their career to the next level within the most fitting environments.
Because the right person at the right place makes all the difference!
In order to meet our client needs and business growth, Syngenia is presently looking for a(n):
- You draw and design heavy electromechanical equipment
- You are in charge of the design of electromechanical machinery (cranes, trucks, lifting equipment, industrial machinery, robots, transport systems, steel structures, etc)
- You are in charge of the design and drawing of maritime civil engineering infrastructure such as waterway locks, movable bridges, barrages, ship elevators, etc
- You carry out projects based on technical specifications
- You stay informed of the new technics in your field of expertise
- You have a bachelor's degree in electromechanics
- You have at least 3 years' experience as electromechanical draftsman
- You have a good knowledge on the following drawing software : Solidworks, AutoCAD mechanical or similar 3D design for mechanical machinery and steel structures
- You are fluent in Dutch and have a good knowledge of English
- You are dynamic and a team player
Working at Syngenia means working at your talent and your expertise.
We offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects worldwide and to advise your clients based on your knowledge.
Together with your colleagues you get the chance to invest in your career.
Furthermore you can count on an extended salary package according to your knowledge and experience.
Empower your worldwide Engineering network today and become a Syngenia-consultant!