Syngenia, ambitious start-up from the ENGIE group, is a service provider in engineering and technical consulting that supports major companies in the creation and development of their products and services.
Syngenia continuously invests in talented technical profiles willing to take their career to the next level within the most fitting environments.
Because the right person at the right place makes all the difference!
In order to meet our client needs and business growth, Syngenia is presently looking for a(n):
- You draft specifications and ensure to respect the design service schedules and predictions.
- You establish design principles and ensure the dimensioning of installations/equipment/structures.
- You collaborate with the contract owner and the other designers in developing the project design.
- You ensure the drafting and editing of any design notes, drafts, specifications, technical specifications and briefs etc.
- You draft cost estimates for the works under consideration and you analyze the offers submitted by the bidders.
- You have a Master's degree in mechanical engineering
- You have a deep knowledge of mechanical technology and standards, materials, manufacturing, maintenance and obsolescence issue
- You are interested in design, manufacturing and site operation activities
- You are able to draft reports, synthesis, calculation notes and technical requisition file documents
- You speak fluently Dutch and have a good level in French and English
Working at Syngenia means working at your talent and your expertise.
We offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects worldwide and to advise your clients based on your knowledge.
Together with your colleagues you get the chance to invest in your career.
Furthermore you can count on an extended salary package according to your knowledge and experience.
Empower your worldwide Engineering network today and become a Syngenia-consultant!