Syngenia, ambitious start-up from the ENGIE group, is a service provider in engineering and technical consulting that supports major companies in the creation and development of their products and services.
Syngenia continuously invests in talented technical profiles willing to take their career to the next level within the most fitting environments.
Because the right person at the right place makes all the difference!
In order to meet our client needs and business growth, Syngenia is presently looking for a(n):
- You draft and establish design principles for installations/equipment/structures, working on schedules and predictions
- You ensure dimensioning of the installations/equipment/structures and issue instructions to the calculation team
- You check the creation and progress of any graphic materials and any measurement overviews
- You ensure the drafting and editing of any Design Notes, Drafts, Specifications, Technical Specifications and Briefs etc.
- You draft cost estimates for the works under consideration
- You have a Master degree in electricity
- No experience needed, open to Junior profile
- You are fluent in French and English. Knowledge of Dutch is an asset
- You are able to suport the project manager in managing a team of technicians and designers
- You can work independently, take initiative and are not afraid of making decisions
- You have a good knowledge of DIALux and Caneco Softwares
- Knowledge of Autocad Electrical and BIM used in Architecture and building design is an asset
Working at Syngenia means working at your talent and your expertise.
We offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects worldwide and to advise your clients based on your knowledge.
Together with your colleagues you get the chance to invest in your career.
Furthermore you can count on an extended salary package according to your knowledge and experience.
Empower your worldwide Engineering network today and become a Syngenia-consultant!