Syngenia, ambitious start-up from the ENGIE group, is a service provider in engineering and technical consulting that supports major companies in the creation and development of their products and services.
Syngenia continuously invests in talented technical profiles willing to take their career to the next level within the most fitting environments.
Because the right person at the right place makes all the difference!
In order to meet our client needs and business growth, Syngenia is presently looking for a(n):
- You have to carry out systems development and project follow up based on technical specifications
- You participate actively to shop test (FAT test procedure and FAT test)
- You write technical documentation of product and project (user manual, CE file, customer file, risk assessments
- You take part to equipment commissioning, involving multiple travelling worldwide for several weeks
- You are autonomous in solution finding and troubleshooting
- You have a master in mechanical, mechatronic or electromechanical engineering
- You have very good mechanical design skills (CATIA, Solidworks, PROE, …)
- The knowledge in robotic programming is an asset (ideally KUKA KRL)
- You are autonomous in solution finding and troubleshooting, creative, committed, leadership
- You speak fluently French and English
- You are ready to travel World Wide
Working at Syngenia or for its partners means working at your talent and your expertise.
We offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects worldwide and to advise your clients based on your knowledge.
Together with your colleagues you get the chance to invest in your career.
Furthermore you can count on an extended salary package according to your knowledge and experience.
Empower your worldwide Engineering network today and become a Syngenia-consultant!