Syngenia, ambitious start-up from the ENGIE group, is a service provider in engineering and technical consulting that supports major companies in the creation and development of their products and services.
Syngenia continuously invests in talented technical profiles willing to take their career to the next level within the most fitting environments.
Because the right person at the right place makes all the difference!
In order to meet our client needs and business growth, Syngenia is presently looking for a(n):
The Instrumentation & Control engineer will be involved in the specific control disciplines such as:
- Advanced process control (APC);
- Distributed control systems (DCS);
- Programmable logic controllers (PLC);
- Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA).
The tasks will be the following :
- Designing and developing new control systems;
- Draw-up the technical specifications, functional analysis, logic diagrams, interlocks and control loops;
- Analysing data and presenting findings in written reports;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, contractors and relevant authorities;
- Understanding and ensuring compliance with relevant health and safety regulations and quality standards;
- You have a Master Degree in Electro-mechanical/Electronic engineering (or equivalent);
- You have a good knowledge in the electrical power plant processes;
- You speak fluently Dutch and English and French
- You are dynamic, rigorous and creative, good at teamwork;
- You are good communicator and listener and able to adapt to the client’s particular requirements;
Working at Syngenia or for its partners means working at your talent and your expertise.We offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects worldwide and to advise your clients based on your knowledge.Together with your colleagues you get the chance to invest in your career.Furthermore you can count on an extended salary package according to your knowledge and experience.Empower your worldwide Engineering network today and become a Syngenia-consultant!