Syngenia, ambitious start-up from the ENGIE group, is a service provider in engineering and technical consulting that supports major companies in the creation and development of their products and services.
Syngenia continuously invests in talented technical profiles willing to take their career to the next level within the most fitting environments.
Because the right person at the right place makes all the difference!
In order to meet our client needs and business growth, Syngenia is presently looking for a(n):
The competence center « Safety Rules & Implementation » offers its expertise in licensing, regulatory compliance support and Nuclear safety assessment. As owner of the Nuclear Safety Process inside Tractebel (TE), the competence center is responsible for: Safety Culture, Rules & Regulations, Safety Implementation and Safety Cases
As a Nuclear Safety & Licensing Engineer, work in several of the following tasks:
- You manage the information transfer; organise and coordinate meetings with several experts from other technical disciplines; draft and consolidate common positions; assure the application of the process;
- You assure the proper consideration of nuclear licensing and safety aspects in studies/projects; establish safety requirements, analyse and ensure compliance with safety requirements, organise safety reviews, contacts with Safety Authorities;
- You assist the client’s nuclear licensing process, including the establishment of associated documents such as PSAR and FSAR (preliminary and final safety assessment report);
- You classify & qualify requirements with respect to safety functions and items important to safety, radiological consequences studies, internal and external hazards studies including definition of the load case, determination of PIE’s (postulated initiating events) and DBA’s (design basis accidents), statistical setpoint studies.
- You have a master degree in civil/industrial engineering
- A first experience in the nuclear energy sector is an asset
- You speak fluently French and/or Dutch
- You have good communication skills
- You have a good sense of responsibilities and are proactive
Working at Syngenia means working at your talent and your expertise.
We offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects worldwide and to advise your clients based on your knowledge.
Together with your colleagues you get the chance to invest in your career.
Furthermore you can count on an extended salary package according to your knowledge and experience.
Empower your worldwide Engineering network today and become a Syngenia-consultant!