Syngenia, ambitious start-up from the ENGIE group, is a service provider in engineering and technical consulting that supports major companies in the creation and development of their products and services.
Syngenia continuously invests in talented technical profiles willing to take their career to the next level within the most fitting environments.
Because the right person at the right place makes all the difference!
In order to meet our client needs and business growth, Syngenia is presently looking for a(n):
- You realize the design and manage the various aspects related to studies of HV and MV substations
- You collect the required input data for the calculation and design studies.
- You interpret calculation results and write calculation notes and reports.
- You manage the technical follow up of calculation notes and reports.
- You realize post incident/accident analysis within electrical grids as to assess the origin of incidents/accidents.
- You have a master in industrial engineering - Electrical Power Systems with at least 5 years’ experience in the field of Transmission and Distribution systems.
- You feel comfortable working independently, however with the ability to communicate efficiently;
- You have a dynamic personality and a proactive and innovative approach to work.
- You are flexible and open to missions abroad (short, medium or long-term).
- You have proficient knowledge in Dutch and in English.
Working at Syngenia or for its partners means working at your talent and your expertise.
We offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects worldwide and to advise your clients based on your knowledge.
Together with your colleagues you get the chance to invest in your career.
Furthermore you can count on an extended salary package according to your knowledge and experience.
Empower your worldwide Engineering network today and become a Syngenia-consultant!