Syngenia, ambitious start-up from the ENGIE group, is a service provider in engineering and technical consulting that supports major companies in the creation and development of their products and services.
Syngenia continuously invests in talented technical profiles willing to take their career to the next level within the most fitting environments.
Because the right person at the right place makes all the difference!
In order to meet our client needs and business growth, Syngenia is presently looking for a(n):
- You review and assess detailed functional specification of the computer systems,
- You know and learn component, circuit, product, and process level technologies to support the choice of the supplier’s products
- You audit and verify the implementation of software quality assurance process of the supplier’s product
- You review software Project Life Cycle (PLC) deliverables like software requirements, design documents, software verification and validations as per IEC or IEEE norms
- You are responsible for escalating potential safety related risks to management
- You have a master degree in electronic or computer science with at least 6 years of experience
- You have a knowledge in Computerized System Validation Regulations and Standards
- You are familiar with Nuclear Standards such as IEC 60880, IEEE 7.4.3-2, etc.
- Knowledge in professional software development process: V Cycle, Risk Analysis / FMEA, Detailed design (Hardware Design Specification, System Detailed Design, etc.)
- You speak fluently French and/or Dutch and have a very good knowledge in English
- You are a teamplayer, what means proactive participation in a multidisciplinary team;
Working at Syngenia means working at your talent and your expertise.
We offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects worldwide and to advise your clients based on your knowledge.
Together with your colleagues you get the chance to invest in your career.
Furthermore you can count on an extended salary package according to your knowledge and experience.
Empower your worldwide Engineering network today and become a Syngenia-consultant!