Syngenia, ambitious start-up from the ENGIE group, is a service provider in engineering and technical consulting that supports major companies in the creation and development of their products and services.
Syngenia continuously invests in talented technical profiles willing to take their career to the next level within the most fitting environments.
Because the right person at the right place makes all the difference!
In order to meet our client needs and business growth, Syngenia is presently looking for a(n):
- You ensure the development and implementation of sourcing strategies
- You ensure the proactive development and implementation of category plans for the relevant categories
- You conduct tendering procedures for the designated entity purchasing categories under the supervision of the Sourcing Manager
- You ensure support for sourcing activities and projects
- You initiate and lead cost saving initiatives within the designated purchasing categories
- You have at least a Bachelor degree in engineering, procurement or business
- You have minimum 5 years of relevant experience in sourcing and contracting of technical goods and services, preferably in a B to B industry
- You have an expertise in supplier performance steering and monitoring as well as proven expertise in negotiations and contractual language
- You are fluent in English, French and Dutch
- You have strong interpersonal skills, are capable of influencing people and business. You have an analytical mindset and have a strong leadership.
Working at Syngenia or for its partners means working at your talent and your expertise.
We offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects worldwide and to advise your clients based on your knowledge.
Together with your colleagues you get the chance to invest in your career.
Furthermore you can count on an extended salary package according to your knowledge and experience.
Empower your worldwide Engineering network today and become a Syngenia-consultant!