Syngenia, ambitious start-up from the ENGIE group, is a service provider in engineering and technical consulting that supports major companies in the creation and development of their products and services.
Syngenia continuously invests in talented technical profiles willing to take their career to the next level within the most fitting environments.
Because the right person at the right place makes all the difference!
In order to meet our client needs and business growth, Syngenia is presently looking for a(n):
Within the nuclear entity you belong to the section responsible to develop and implement scheduling guidelines and competences to support the projects and tenders.
- You manage the overhaul time schedule of these projects according defined guidelines, in close relationship with the Project Managers.
- You participate in the identification, the definition and the management of the different project tasks and their interfaces (interfaces between the contractors, the contractors and the owner, the authorities and the owner …), with a particular focus on the management of our engineering activities.
- You develop a general overview of the project, from the studies to the commissioning, through the bid inquiries process and the fabrication and the erection follow-up, and a sufficient detailed schedule allowing the appropriate follow up of the on going activities.
- You join a dedicated “Project Support” team, reporting to your different Project Managers.
- You have a technical background with at least 3 years experience and eager to develop its scheduling competences
- You have logical, inquiring and critical mind
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft Project. Primavera is an asset
- General knowledge of nuclear installations is an asset
- You speak fluently Dutch and French, English is an asset
Working at Syngenia means working at your talent and your expertise.
We offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects worldwide and to advise your clients based on your knowledge.
Together with your colleagues you get the chance to invest in your career.
Furthermore you can count on an extended salary package according to your knowledge and experience.
Empower your worldwide Engineering network today and become a Syngenia-consultant!