Syngenia, ambitious start-up from the ENGIE group, is a service provider in engineering and technical consulting that supports major companies in the creation and development of their products and services.
Syngenia continuously invests in talented technical profiles willing to take their career to the next level within the most fitting environments.
Because the right person at the right place makes all the difference!
In order to meet our client needs and business growth, Syngenia is presently looking for a(n):
Within the department Supplier and Equiment Qualification,
- You establish design principles for installations/equipment/structures.
- You collaborate with the Owner and the other designers in developing the project design.
- You ensure dimensioning of the installations/equipment/structures.
- You ensure the drafting and editing of any Design Notes, Drafts, Specifications, Technical Specifications and Briefs etc.
- You inspect equipment at the plant and on site and the completed works.
- You have a master degree in electrical or electromechanical engineering
- You have interest in the analysis and research of solutions to a variety of technical problems in the area of electrical power systems
- You speak fluently French and have a good knowledge of Dutch and English
- You are a dynamic person with a proactive and innovative approach to work
Working at Syngenia means working at your talent and your expertise.
We offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects worldwide and to advise your clients based on your knowledge.
Together with your colleagues you get the chance to invest in your career.
Furthermore you can count on an extended salary package according to your knowledge and experience.
Empower your worldwide Engineering network today and become a Syngenia-consultant!