Syngenia, ambitious start-up from the ENGIE group, is a service provider in engineering and technical consulting that supports major companies in the creation and development of their products and services.
Syngenia continuously invests in talented technical profiles willing to take their career to the next level within the most fitting environments.
Because the right person at the right place makes all the difference!
In order to meet our client needs and business growth, Syngenia is presently looking for a(n):
As a project engineer you work on a wide range of climate-related studies with a marine, hydraulic and coastal approach.
- You will further develop your knowledge of numerical modeling techniques and their applications (currents, sediment transport, morphology, etc.).
- You will think along about technical solutions that offer an answer to the climate and management issues that our customers are concerned with.
- You will discover various technical domains and be exposed to the different aspects of our projects in national and international context.
- You demonstrate initiative, independence and certainty in making technical decisions.
- You will be asked to report briefly and concisely. Different styles are possible here, from factual to scientific.
- You empathize with the needs of the customer and you can translate these into satisfactory and innovative solutions.
- You have a masters in Civil Engineer, Bio-Engineer or equivalent, with demonstrable knowledge of coastal and estuarine hydraulics and sediment transport, marine geology, biogeomorphology OR coastal and estuarine management. Minimum 2 to 4 years of relevant work or doctoral experience.
- You have Hands-on experience with one or more numerical modeling software is a must: TELEMAC, Delft3D, Simona, or similar. Basic programming skills in Matlab or Phyton.
- You are interested in working with one or more Geographic Information Systems: Esri ArcMap, Qgis, ...
- You demonstrate affinity with natural system management and climate change.
- You have strong analytical skills, creative, problem solving, innovative. Highly skilled in reporting and presenting results.
- You are fluent in Dutch
- You are willing for (short) foreign trips depending on the projects.
Working at Syngenia or for its partners means working at your talent and your expertise.
We offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects worldwide and to advise your clients based on your knowledge.
Together with your colleagues you get the chance to invest in your career.
Furthermore you can count on an extended salary package according to your knowledge and experience.
Empower your worldwide Engineering network today and become a Syngenia-consultant!