Syngenia, ambitious start-up from the ENGIE group, is a service provider in engineering and technical consulting that supports major companies in the creation and development of their products and services.
Syngenia continuously invests in talented technical profiles willing to take their career to the next level within the most fitting environments.
Because the right person at the right place makes all the difference!
In order to meet our client needs and business growth, Syngenia is presently looking for a(n):
- You carry out systems development and project follow up based on technical specifications including: mechanical engineering, solution development, product improvement, documented calculations.
- You participate actively to shop test (FAT test procedure and FAT test).
- You supervise assembly, test and installation of project equipment.
- You build technical documentation of product and project (user manual, CE file, customer file, risk assessment)
- Participate actively to equipment commissioning, involving multiple travelling worldwide
- You are a mechanical engineer with experience in finite element analyses
- You have very good mechanical design skills (CREO preferred, CATIA, Solidworks, …)
- You are proficient at writing technical reports and you have a basic knowledge pneumatic and hydraulic
- You are autonomous, creative, committed, leadership
- You speak fluently English and you are ready to travel around the wold
Working at Syngenia or for its partners means working at your talent and your expertise.
We offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects worldwide and to advise your clients based on your knowledge.
Together with your colleagues you get the chance to invest in your career.
Furthermore you can count on an extended salary package according to your knowledge and experience.
Empower your worldwide Engineering network today and become a Syngenia-consultant!