Syngenia, ambitious start-up from the ENGIE group, is a service provider in engineering and technical consulting that supports major companies in the creation and development of their products and services.
Syngenia continuously invests in talented technical profiles willing to take their career to the next level within the most fitting environments.
Because the right person at the right place makes all the difference!
In order to meet our client needs and business growth, Syngenia is presently looking for a(n):
You deliver engineering and consulting services during the development of wind and solar energy projects in Europe and abroad
Your main duties include:
- Evaluate the most appropriate technical solutions
- Technico-economic optimization of the projects;Prefeasibility studies, Feasibility studies, Permit requests
- Support the development of the projects;Regular contact with the clients
- You have a technical background in the development and realisation of wind / solar power projects
- You can detect potential risks for the projects and propose mitigation measures
- You take part in the development of the team (expertise, innovation)
- You participate in the preparation of the technical-commercial proposals
- You take care of the contact with the Client and the project contractors
- You manage and monitor the planning, the budget, the safety aspects and the technical quality of the project
- You have a Master Degree in Engineering or similar;
- Native proficiency in Dutch and you are fluent in English;
- A first experience in wind or solar power projects is an asset;
- You have strong analytical skills and have an eye for the detail;
- You are a good team player and you aim at meeting the Client’s expectations;
- Knowledge of simulation software (like WAsP,WindPro, Windfarmer, PV Syst, PVSOL or Helioscope) or of GIS software (like MapInfo, Arcgis, QGIS ) is an asset;
- Programming skills (visual basic or python) is an asset;
- You can work autonomously, efficiently to meet personal and general objectives;
- You are dynamic and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- You are flexible, you are good at planning concurrent assignments and you are a good organiser, even in unexpected circumstances;
- You are willing to travel and are open to expatriation.