Syngenia, ambitious start-up from the ENGIE group, is a service provider in engineering and technical consulting that supports major companies in the creation and development of their products and services.
Syngenia continuously invests in talented technical profiles willing to take their career to the next level within the most fitting environments.
Because the right person at the right place makes all the difference!
In order to meet our client needs and business growth, Syngenia is presently looking for a(n):
For challenging missions within ENGIE or for its partners, Syngenia is looking for Engineers in electromechanics (for various disciplines).
You have a BA or MA in Electromechanics - Electricity LV/HV, between 1 and 3 years working experience , we offer you to meet the key actors and possibly to start working in the environment that could suit you the best.
Most of the hired people will work on energy-related and if you choose to work within the Engie, we follow you career path with a focus on learning and development
- You are an industrial/civil engineer with a first professional experience
- You have a solid technical understanding and strong analytical skill
- You can easily communicate and establish good cooperation between the various colleagues and external partners
- You are driven to acquire reading and interpreting documentation, from training and to collaborate in the workplace substantive knowledge
- Some experience in the nuclear sector is a plus
- You are fluent in Dutch (mother tongue) and have a good knowledge in French and English
Working at Syngenia means working at your talent and your expertise.
We offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects worldwide and to advise your clients based on your knowledge.
Together with your colleagues you get the chance to invest in your career.
Furthermore you can count on an extended salary package according to your knowledge and experience.
Empower your worldwide Engineering network today and become a Syngenia-consultant!