Syngenia, ambitious start-up from the ENGIE group, is a service provider in engineering and technical consulting that supports major companies in the creation and development of their products and services.
Syngenia continuously invests in talented technical profiles willing to take their career to the next level within the most fitting environments.
Because the right person at the right place makes all the difference!
In order to meet our client needs and business growth, Syngenia is presently looking for a(n):
The Mechanical Equipment Department is in charge of the following tasks:
- Expertise in mechanical components
- Procurement of mechanical Equipment ( valves, rotating equipment,... )
- Quality Surveillance and Repair Qualification
- In service Inspection and Ageing Management
- Civil or industrial engineer specialized in mechanics, electromechanics or materials with experience in the engineering sector
- Working knowledge of Dutch and English languages (French knowledge is an asset)
- Ability to draft Technical Requisition File, reports and synthesis documents
- Interest in nuclear rules, design, manufacturing and site operation activities
- Knowledge in mechanical technology, materials, manufacturing, maintenance and obsolescence issue is an asset
- Methodical, accurate, organized, solution minded with team-player skills; Good computer skills (excel, access, …)
- Ready to work abroad for short or long missions
Working at Syngenia or for its partners means working at your talent and your expertise.
We offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects worldwide and to advise your clients based on your knowledge.
Together with your colleagues you get the chance to invest in your career.
Furthermore you can count on an extended salary package according to your knowledge and experience.
Empower your worldwide Engineering network today and become a Syngenia-consultant!