Syngenia, ambitious start-up from the ENGIE group, is a service provider in engineering and technical consulting that supports major companies in the creation and development of their products and services.
Syngenia continuously invests in talented technical profiles willing to take their career to the next level within the most fitting environments.
Because the right person at the right place makes all the difference!
In order to meet our client needs and business growth, Syngenia is presently looking for a(n):
- You participate in the examination and approval of the Contractor technical manufacturing and erection file (specifications, procedures, drawings, ...)
- You conduct quality surveillance for the installation on-site (Tihange) of Nuclear safety related equipment
- You are in charge of the Quality Surveillance including e.g. expertise for reception of base materials, casting and forging, qualification and implementation of welding processes, non-destructive examination (NDE), destructive tests, corrosion, …
- You monitor the quality assurance implemented for manufacturing and erection, and the progression of the construction according to specified time-schedule
- You assess the conformity of the equipment fabrication and installation to applicable codes & standards
- You are an engineer or a technician with a welding knowledge and an ability to understand the manufacturing and control processes used
- You have at least 5 years experience in manufacturing follow-up and quality inspection
- You have an interest in the construction norms and standards (ASME, DIN, AFNOR, ESPN, PED, …)
- You are dynamic, flexible, organised and pro-active; autonomous in his work
- You speak fluently French and in English