Syngenia, ambitious start-up from the ENGIE group, is a service provider in engineering and technical consulting that supports major companies in the creation and development of their products and services.
Syngenia continuously invests in talented technical profiles willing to take their career to the next level within the most fitting environments.
Because the right person at the right place makes all the difference!
In order to meet our client needs and business growth, Syngenia is presently looking for a(n):
- To establish design principles for installations/equipment/structures
- To guarantee proper dimensioning of the installations/equipment/structures
- To issue instructions to the design and calculation team To control and monitor the creation and progress of any graphic materials and any measurement overviews
- To issue any Design Notes, Drafts, Specifications, Technical Specifications and Briefs etc
- To provide cost estimates for the works under consideration To analyze and comment the tenders and proposals submitted by the Bidders
- To control and validate the produced documents (analysis, brief) before delivery, equipment at the plant and on site and the completed works
- To comply with and enforce compliance with the Health/Safety guidelines set out in the Project Safety Plan
- To coordinate an engineering team of 2-5 persons
- To collaborate with the Owner and the other designers in developing the project design
- You are a Civil or Industrial engineer
- You have at least 15 years of professional experience
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and you master English and French
- Proven of knowledge Energy efficient solutions in buildings and systems
- Knowledge of Aeraulics + hydraulics: piping, ventilation, thermal energy production (heating, cooling, steam)
- Knowledge of 2D/3D drawing tools, dynamic energy simulation tools and basic knowledge of plumbing
- You have good communication skills
- You are a team player, flexible, customer-oriented and have a sense of responsibility
Working at Syngenia or for its partners means working at your talent and your expertise.
We offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects worldwide and to advise your clients based on your knowledge.
Together with your colleagues you get the chance to invest in your career.
Furthermore you can count on an extended salary package according to your knowledge and experience.
Empower your worldwide Engineering network today and become a Syngenia-consultant!