Syngenia, ambitious start-up from the ENGIE group, is a service provider in engineering and technical consulting that supports major companies in the creation and development of their products and services.
Syngenia continuously invests in talented technical profiles willing to take their career to the next level within the most fitting environments.
Because the right person at the right place makes all the difference!
In order to meet our client needs and business growth, Syngenia is presently looking for a(n):
- You are responsible for mechanical, hydraulic and other media design work in respect to the technical specifications and project planned delivery mile stones
- You will model and simulate the robot functions and trajectories fit for the application using the Creo and KUKA SIM tools
- You will develop the robot devices (racks, tools,…) to adapt it to the specific application
- You will organise and follow up the drafting work of the designer (draftsmen) on home and remote sites
- You will validate the new design and product development during the shop test and eventually commissioning
- You have a master degree in Mechanical Engineering. With 2 to 5 years experience in heavy industry environment with design responsibilities
- You are skilled Mechanical design (conception, calculation, material selection, detail engineering design, manufacturing methods)
- You have a good knowledge in Hydraulic and other media
- You are capable to use 2D / 3D CAD design software and FEA tools.
- You speek fluently French and English
- You are ready to travel World Wide
Working at Syngenia or for its partners means working at your talent and your expertise.
We offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects worldwide and to advise your clients based on your knowledge.
Together with your colleagues you get the chance to invest in your career.
Furthermore you can count on an extended salary package according to your knowledge and experience.
Empower your worldwide Engineering network today and become a Syngenia-consultant!