Syngenia, ambitious start-up from the ENGIE group, is a service provider in engineering and technical consulting that supports major companies in the creation and development of their products and services.
Syngenia continuously invests in talented technical profiles willing to take their career to the next level within the most fitting environments.
Because the right person at the right place makes all the difference!
In order to meet our client needs and business growth, Syngenia is presently looking for a(n):
For one of our clients active in the energy sector, we are looking for an expert wind. Your tasks will be:
- Monitor the conditon of wind turbine gearboxes (30%):
- Onsite (Europe and Baltic Sea and Morocco): Walk down; inspection for debris at collectors, magnets and oil filters; endoscopic inspection
- Remotely: monitoring and analyzing of relevant operational data
- Participate in research projects (70%)
- You have a master in industrial engineering with a specialization in electricity with 2 to 3 years experience
- You have knowledge of the Python software
- Your mothertongue is Dutch, knowledge of English and French is an asset
- A certification in wind turbines (GWO Working at Heights) is an asset
- You are precise, rigorous and structurated and know how to work respecting safety rules
Working at Syngenia or for its partners means working at your talent and your expertise. We offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects worldwide and to advise your clients based on your knowledge.
Together with your colleagues you get the chance to invest in your career.
Furthermore you can count on an extended salary package according to your knowledge and experience.
Empower your worldwide Engineering network today and become a Syngenia-consultant!