Syngenia, ambitious start-up from the ENGIE group, is a service provider in engineering and technical consulting that supports major companies in the creation and development of their products and services.
Syngenia continuously invests in talented technical profiles willing to take their career to the next level within the most fitting environments.
Because the right person at the right place makes all the difference!
In order to meet our client needs and business growth, Syngenia is presently looking for a(n):
For one of our clients active in the energy sector, we are looking for an Wind Expert.
As an Wind Expert your tasks will be:
- You lead and participate in the execution of wind R&D projects and Operational projects.
- You act as a coach for the experts involved and contribute technically to the execution of these projects
- You act as an integrator of different competence domains to contribute to the solution towards the clients
- You initiate new projects and provide valuable input for the R&D roadmaps
- You are willing to perform works in the wind turbine, both on – and offshore
- You have a Master’s degree in civil, electrical or mechanical engineering
- You have at least 1 year experience in the renewable sector, preferably in the wind sector
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English. Any other language is a plus.
- You are precise, rigorous and structurated and know how to work respecting safety rules
- You are open to travel for international missions (few times a year, max. 2-3 weeks per mission)
Working at Syngenia or for its partners means working at your talent and your expertise. We offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects worldwide and to advise your clients based on your knowledge.
Together with your colleagues you get the chance to invest in your career.
Furthermore you can count on an extended salary package according to your knowledge and experience.
Empower your worldwide Engineering network today and become a Syngenia-consultant!