Syngenia, ambitious start-up from the ENGIE group, is a service provider in engineering and technical consulting that supports major companies in the creation and development of their products and services.
Syngenia continuously invests in talented technical profiles willing to take their career to the next level within the most fitting environments.
Because the right person at the right place makes all the difference!
In order to meet our client needs and business growth, Syngenia is presently looking for a(n):
In a nuclear environment, you will be mainly in charge of the following activities in close relation with the Project Managers:
- Draft and review of mechanical and thermal calculations
- Development of concepts and dimensioning of mechanical equipment
- Review and optimization of designs
- Assistance of the Project Manager in technical discussions with the Customers and the Safety Authorities
- Expertise the mechanical equipments and adequate knowledge related to the safety regulations
- You have a master in Mechanical / Electromechanical Engineering
- You are fluent in English, Dutch/French is an asset
- You have an ability to draft technical reports and synthesis documents
- You have a good knowledge of ANSYS, knowledge of other software (mechanical, thermic, radiological… is an asset)
- You are methodical, accurate, organized, solution minded with team-player skills
Working at Syngenia or for its partners means working at your talent and your expertise.
We offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects worldwide and to advise your clients based on your knowledge.
Together with your colleagues you get the chance to invest in your career.
Furthermore you can count on an extended salary package according to your knowledge and experience.
Empower your worldwide Engineering network today and become a Syngenia-consultant!