For one of our customers active in energy sector, we are looking for a Project Manager for different projects:
- you realize and/of manage the engineering: the design - negotiation with study/research agencies - preparation / presentation P & W steering committee - consultation with local authorities, negotiation of suppliers
- you determine the scope of the project together with the parties involved
- you coordinate the project and project related activities: preparation - planning - personnel - safety - orders for services / spare parts - execution - completion - budget
- you ensure that every project has a safe course, each project meets the required environmental and quality criteria and is realized within the set deadlines and budgets
- you are responsible for the aftercare of each project: final report - REX - assurance of the information - feedback ITM for the alignment of maintenance plans
- you have a master in industrial engineering
- you have minimum 5 years’ experience in exploitation and / or maintenance in power stations
- you are fluent in Dutch and have a good knowledge of English and/or French
- you have a broad dose of entrepreneurship and leadership
- you are pragmatic, dynamic and problem solving - you are communicatively proficient (Dutch, French and English)
- you are flexible (working hours and mobility) and are customer-oriented
Working at Syngenia or for its partners means working at your talent and your expertise.
We offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects worldwide and to advise your clients based on your knowledge.
Together with your colleagues you get the chance to invest in your career.
Furthermore you can count on an extended salary package according to your knowledge and experience.
Empower your worldwide Engineering network today and become a Syngenia-consultant!