Syngenia, ambitious start-up from the ENGIE group, is a service provider in engineering and technical consulting that supports major companies in the creation and development of their products and services.
Syngenia continuously invests in talented technical profiles willing to take their career to the next level within the most fitting environments.
Because the right person at the right place makes all the difference!
In order to meet our client needs and business growth, Syngenia is presently looking for a(n):
For one of our clients active in the energy sector, we are looking for an Process Engineer:
- follow up incidents and, where necessary, analyze them in depth proposals for improvement (theory + practice)
- identify incidents linked to processes outside their own zone and integrate the resulting experience of other zones (REX)
- take initiative regarding the modification of the installations and identify problems
- explore possibilities for improvements (including increase of flexibility) of the installations
- define the technical specifications for the operation of the installations and adjust if necessary
- you have a master in industrial engineer option electromecanica
- you have minimum 3 years experience exploitation and / or maintenance experience in power stations
- you speak Dutch fluently and have a good knowledge of English and French
- you are pragmatic, decision-making, result-oriented and with a proactive quality and safety attitude
- you are ready to participate in an intervention and you are enterprising and dare to innovate
Working at Syngenia or for its partners means working at your talent and your expertise.
We offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects worldwide and to advise your clients based on your knowledge.
Together with your colleagues you get the chance to invest in your career.
Furthermore you can count on an extended salary package according to your knowledge and experience.
Empower your worldwide Engineering network today and become a Syngenia-consultant!