Syngenia, ambitious start-up from the ENGIE group, is a service provider in engineering and technical consulting that supports major companies in the creation and development of their products and services.
Syngenia continuously invests in talented technical profiles willing to take their career to the next level within the most fitting environments.
Because the right person at the right place makes all the difference!
In order to meet our client needs and business growth, Syngenia is presently looking for a(n):
- Able to manage the various aspects relating to the studies of existing equipment, to the installation of new equipment and in particular Low Voltage Switchboards in a renovation project at Doel nuclear power plant:
- Take charge of design, renovation and optimization studies for electrical systems, in compliance with local and international standards and regulations
- Set out the ratings of equipment, technical specifications and the general design of AC and DC electrical switchboards, electrical protections, cabling, selectivity studies, etc,
- Oversee the management of interfaces relating to other technical disciplines or with the customer’s installation
- Take part in factory tests abroad, in the supervision in work-shift of on-site assembly and in commissioning tests for the Low Voltage Switchboards
- With a master of electrical or electromechanical engineering with a few years experience
- With interest in the analysis and research of solutions to a variety of technical problems in the area of electrical power systems
- Proficient knowledge of Dutch and English, French is an asset
- Motivated and able to work well in a multi-disciplinary team
- Customer-satisfaction must be part of your day-to-day vision
- With a dynamic personality and a proactive and innovative approach to work
- Independent, rigorous, and have an acute sense of responsibility
Working at Syngenia or for its partners means working at your talent and your expertise.
We offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects worldwide and to advise your clients based on your knowledge.
Together with your colleagues you get the chance to invest in your career.
Furthermore you can count on an extended salary package according to your knowledge and experience.
Empower your worldwide Engineering network today and become a Syngenia-consultant!