Syngenia, ambitious start-up from the ENGIE group, is a service provider in engineering and technical consulting that supports major companies in the creation and development of their products and services.
Syngenia continuously invests in talented technical profiles willing to take their career to the next level within the most fitting environments.
Because the right person at the right place makes all the difference!
In order to meet our client needs and business growth, Syngenia is presently looking for a(n):
The design engineer will be in charge of:
- Drawing up and comply with engineering schedules and estimates and formulate the design principles for facilities/equipment/works
- Helping the project owner and other designers to develop the project design as well as instruct the team about designs and calculation
- Designing the facilities/equipment/works, compile and edit design memos, blueprints, specifications, technical specifications, opinions and so on
- Estimating the cost of engineering works and analyse offers from tenderers
- Verifying work documents (analyses, opinions), check equipment in the factory and on site and monitor the work carried out;
- You are a civil or industrial engineer with at least five years experience in designing electrical facilities with weak currents.
- You are able to listen to customers and adapt to their requirements;
- You can work independently, take the initiative and are not afraid of decision-making;
- You take a pragmatic approach to solving problems and can coordinate activities;
- You speak French and Dutch fluently.
Working at Syngenia means working at your talent and your expertise.
We offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects worldwide and to advise your clients based on your knowledge.
Together with your colleagues you get the chance to invest in your career.
Furthermore you can count on an extended salary package according to your knowledge and experience.
Empower your worldwide Engineering network today and become a Syngenia-consultant!