Syngenia, ambitious start-up from the ENGIE group, is a service provider in engineering and technical consulting that supports major companies in the creation and development of their products and services.
Syngenia continuously invests in talented technical profiles willing to take their career to the next level within the most fitting environments.
Because the right person at the right place makes all the difference!
In order to meet our client needs and business growth, Syngenia is presently looking for a(n):
- You enhance, maintain and follow up the maintenance schedule, together with the electromechanical manager and the project manager (your two direct subordinates)
- You implement corrective actions to improve the reliability or the performance of the installations.
- You are responsible for the training and development of your two direct subordinates.
- You make the overall administrative follow-up of the activities and needs of the service (indicators, IT resources and software, specialized equipment, etc.)
- You ensure that the regulations, safety procedures and quality system are followed
- You have at least a master in electromechanical engineering
- You have minimum 10 years of professional experience. You also have a good knowledge of electricity. Experience in "air and water treatment" techniques is an added value
- You are familiar with Access, MS-Project and AutoCAD
- You are fluent in French and Dutch with a good knowledge of English
- You are a real team player and you have good leadership skills
Working at Syngenia means working at your talent and your expertise.
We offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects worldwide and to advise your clients based on your knowledge.
Together with your colleagues you get the chance to invest in your career.
Furthermore you can count on an extended salary package according to your knowledge and experience.
Empower your worldwide Engineering network today and become a Syngenia-consultant!