Syngenia, ambitious start-up from the ENGIE group, is a service provider in engineering and technical consulting that supports major companies in the creation and development of their products and services.
Syngenia continuously invests in talented technical profiles willing to take their career to the next level within the most fitting environments.
Because the right person at the right place makes all the difference!
In order to meet our client needs and business growth, Syngenia is presently looking for a(n):
In a nuclear environment, you will participate to the reloading process of combustible in different centrals
- You will therefore move to different sites in Belgium and France to monitor and manage the technical field work.
- You manage documentation and equipment
- You apply rules, regulations, laws and SMQSE during the execution of the work.
- You make sure customer requirements are respected (Contracts, orders, delivery)
- You liaise with the Project Leader to make possible the above deadlines.
- You obtained a Master’s degree in civil or industrial engineering and are willing to start a new challenge for a major actor from the energy sector
- Fluent in Dutch or French. Knowledge of another language is a valuable asset
- Logical, inquiring and critical mind, dynamic, rigorous, pragmatic
- Ability to work autonomously, with regular reporting;Capacity to assume responsibilities and to take initiatives;Teamplayer
- Flexible for travels in Belgium and France
Working at Syngenia or for its partners means working at your talent and your expertise.
We offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects worldwide and to advise your clients based on your knowledge.
Together with your colleagues you get the chance to invest in your career.
Furthermore you can count on an extended salary package according to your knowledge and experience.
Empower your worldwide Engineering network today and become a Syngenia-consultant!