Syngenia, ambitious start-up from the ENGIE group, is a service provider in engineering and technical consulting that supports major companies in the creation and development of their products and services.
Syngenia continuously invests in talented technical profiles willing to take their career to the next level within the most fitting environments.
Because the right person at the right place makes all the difference!
In order to meet our client needs and business growth, Syngenia is presently looking for a(n):
- You lead, motivate and manage a project team of structural engineers and draftsmen for your projects.
- You are responsible for ensuring that the budget, the timing and the quality of the engineering works is executed as required.
- You make sure that the projects assigned to you will be executed in accordance to our quality system and our H&S rules.
- You take a role as principal engineer of the project (mainly in water infrastructure) and you help and guide your less experienced colleagues.
- You work together with external partners (such as architects, other design and engineering consultancies, contractors during the construction phase, etc.) in a constructive way and respond to the wishes and needs of the client
- You are a qualified Civil/Structural Engineer.
- You have at least 10 years of relevant technical experience
- You have good communication skills and you are a team player.
- You are native in Dutch and you need to be able to express yourself in English.
Working at Syngenia means working at your talent and your expertise.
We offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects worldwide and to advise your clients based on your knowledge.
Together with your colleagues you get the chance to invest in your career.
Furthermore you can count on an extended salary package according to your knowledge and experience.
Empower your worldwide Engineering network today and become a Syngenia-consultant!