Syngenia, ambitious start-up from the ENGIE group, is a service provider in engineering and technical consulting that supports major companies in the creation and development of their products and services.
Syngenia continuously invests in talented technical profiles willing to take their career to the next level within the most fitting environments.
Because the right person at the right place makes all the difference!
In order to meet our client needs and business growth, Syngenia is presently looking for a(n):
As quality surveillance inspector within the mechanical department:
- You participate in the examination and approval of the contractor technical manufacturing and erection file (typical: welding procedures, technical manufacturing programs, quality plans, technical specifications, end of manufacturing documentation ...).
- You conduct quality surveillance missions during manufacturing and installation of mechanical equipment.
- You will assess the conformity of the fabrication during inspection missions at manufacturer's premises and/or during installation at the Nuclear Power Plants of Doel and/or Tihange.
- You will verify that the goods are meeting the requirements set forth in the technical documentation.
- You review and/or draft welding procedures and welder qualifications to verify/meet their compliance with international recognized codes and standards (examples : ASME section IX, RCC-M, EN ISO 15624, ...).
- You have a master degree in mechanical or electromechanical engineering or a IWE/IWS diploma
- A first professional experience is an asset
- You speak fluently English and one of the national languages
- You are open to travelling between 80 and 90 % of the time
- You are proactive, autonomous and have good communication skills
Working at Syngenia means working at your talent and your expertise.
We offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects worldwide and to advise your clients based on your knowledge.
Together with your colleagues you get the chance to invest in your career.
Furthermore you can count on an extended salary package according to your knowledge and experience.
Empower your worldwide Engineering network today and become a Syngenia-consultant!