Syngenia, ambitious start-up from the ENGIE group, is a service provider in engineering and technical consulting that supports major companies in the creation and development of their products and services.
Syngenia continuously invests in talented technical profiles willing to take their career to the next level within the most fitting environments.
Because the right person at the right place makes all the difference!
In order to meet our client needs and business growth, Syngenia is presently looking for a(n):
- You lead, motivate and manage a project team of engineers and draftsmen for your building projects.
- You are responsible for ensuring the respect of budget, the timing and the quality of our engineering services and the works on site.
- You will make sure that the projects assigned to you will be executed in accordance to the quality system and the H&S rules. You report progress for all your projects on a monthly basis.
- You participate in the technical design of your projects (mainly in preliminary design).
- You prepare and submit tenders and contracts (assistance of our sales team).
- You have a Master degree in Architectural Engineering (engineer-architect), Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- You have at least 8 years of experience with project management of multidisciplinary building projects.
- You have experience with competitive bidding (competitions): conceptual design, quick estimation of building cost, definition and negotiation of the fee, presentation to the client or authorities, etc.
- You are familiar with project planning and management approaches.
- You are fluent in Dutch and have a professional level of English.
Working at Syngenia means working at your talent and your expertise.
We offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects worldwide and to advise your clients based on your knowledge.
Together with your colleagues you get the chance to invest in your career.
Furthermore you can count on an extended salary package according to your knowledge and experience.
Empower your worldwide Engineering network today and become a Syngenia-consultant!