Syngenia, ambitious start-up from the ENGIE group, is a service provider in engineering and technical consulting that supports major companies in the creation and development of their products and services.
Syngenia continuously invests in talented technical profiles willing to take their career to the next level within the most fitting environments.
Because the right person at the right place makes all the difference!
In order to meet our client needs and business growth, Syngenia is presently looking for a(n):
- You define test procedures for design validation (electrical / mechanical) to meet quality standards in R&D department
- You conduct analysis of failures (both during validation test or alpha trial & beta trial) aligned with group policies (Line PPS, 8DPPS, …)
- You define and design equipment or tools required by validation testing protocols
- You conduct validation testing analyse and report outcomes of test on key parameters (Functional limitation, compatibility with customer environment, reliability, …)
- You compare test results with relevant KPIs and conduct site audit on running projects
- You detain a master degree in electromechanical engineering with at least 3 years of experience
- You have experience in testing and validation process and continuous improvement
- You speak fluently English
- You have good knowledge in automation engineering (sensors, electrical drawings, programming …)
- You have good interpersonal skills
Working at Syngenia or for its partners means working at your talent and your expertise.
We offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects worldwide and to advise your clients based on your knowledge.
Together with your colleagues you get the chance to invest in your career.
Furthermore you can count on an extended salary package according to your knowledge and experience.
Empower your worldwide Engineering network today and become a Syngenia-consultant!