Syngenia, ambitious start-up from the ENGIE group, is a service provider in engineering and technical consulting that supports major companies in the creation and development of their products and services.
Syngenia continuously invests in talented technical profiles willing to take their career to the next level within the most fitting environments.
Because the right person at the right place makes all the difference!
In order to meet our client needs and business growth, Syngenia is presently looking for a(n):
- You define technical specifications based on Product Manager request for new product developments
- You coordinate R&D activities together with each functional head to bring an idea to launch
- You resolve project priority conflicts with functional heads (inside/outside R&D) and escalates where necessary
- You coordinate effort for cross-department projects (R&D Systems, Systems Engineering, Refractory R&D, Purchasing, …)
- You are responsible for planning, product & project cost, and quality of new product development projects, also you track progress (time, cost, quality) and initiate corrective actions where necessary
- You have a master in mechanical, electromechanical or automation engineering with at least 7years of relevant experience
- You have strong analytical skills and structured approach to work
- You speak fluently English and French
- You have strong leadership skills
- You are open to World Wide travelling
Working at Syngenia means working at your talent and your expertise.
We offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects worldwide and to advise your clients based on your knowledge.
Together with your colleagues you get the chance to invest in your career.
Furthermore you can count on an extended salary package according to your knowledge and experience.
Empower your worldwide Engineering network today and become a Syngenia-consultant!