Syngenia, ambitious start-up from the ENGIE group, is a service provider in engineering and technical consulting that supports major companies in the creation and development of their products and services.
Syngenia continuously invests in talented technical profiles willing to take their career to the next level within the most fitting environments.
Because the right person at the right place makes all the difference!
In order to meet our client needs and business growth, Syngenia is presently looking for a(n):
- You perform the detailed calculations to justify the renovation of reinforced concrete structures, in transitory or definitive situation
- You define the necessary protection treatment against corrosion with the help of specialists in this field
- You perform structural analyses using FEM code and you predict the response of structures under static and dynamic loading
- You participate actively in the dynamic analysis of nuclear structures and components to various hazards: earthquake, gas explosion, tornado, plane crash accident
- You write technical specifications, review the technical documents issued by the contractor and prepare the tendering offers
- You have a Master's degree in civil engineering
- You have minimum 7 years' experience in structural analysis and design
- You are familiar with international codes and standards (NBN, Eurocodes as well as American Standards such as ASCE, ACI, USNRC (SRP and RG), …)
- You are experienced with general purpose of Finite Element and structural codes (such as ANSYS, SCIA, ...) for static loads or dynamic loads , in case of linear or non-linear analysis
- A fluency in Dutch and English are required. The knowledge of French is an asset.
Working at Syngenia means working at your talent and your expertise.
We offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects worldwide and to advise your clients based on your knowledge.
Together with your colleagues you get the chance to invest in your career.
Furthermore you can count on an extended salary package according to your knowledge and experience.
Empower your worldwide Engineering network today and become a Syngenia-consultant!