Syngenia, ambitious start-up from the ENGIE group, is a service provider in engineering and technical consulting that supports major companies in the creation and development of their products and services.
Syngenia continuously invests in talented technical profiles willing to take their career to the next level within the most fitting environments.
Because the right person at the right place makes all the difference!
In order to meet our client needs and business growth, Syngenia is presently looking for a(n):
- You perform systems functional analyses and calculations, define test programs and take part to completion of test programs on the field
- You participate in the design of systems within the “Nuclear Island” of PWRs, using the necessary tools and methods
- The deliverables will consist of technical notes, test procedures, reports, equipment functional specifications and other documents to be prepared and issued according to nuclear regulatory and quality standards.
- You will stay in contact with clients to listen to and understand their needs, to prepare scope of works and to present results of your analyses.
- You are a civil or industrial engineer with min. 2 years of experience in the aforementioned areas of expertise is expected (PWR design)
- You have knowledge of thermo-hydraulics and heat transfer phenomena
- You have a prior experience with IT tools such as Flowmaster for calculation of fluid dynamics is an advantage
- You speak fluently Dutch or French and have a good knowledge of English
- You are capable to write technical documents and synthesis reports
Working at Syngenia means working at your talent and your expertise.
We offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects worldwide and to advise your clients based on your knowledge.
Together with your colleagues you get the chance to invest in your career.
Furthermore you can count on an extended salary package according to your knowledge and experience.
Empower your worldwide Engineering network today and become a Syngenia-consultant!