Syngenia, ambitious start-up from the ENGIE group, is a service provider in engineering and technical consulting that supports major companies in the creation and development of their products and services.
Syngenia continuously invests in talented technical profiles willing to take their career to the next level within the most fitting environments.
Because the right person at the right place makes all the difference!
In order to meet our client needs and business growth, Syngenia is presently looking for a(n):
For our client active in the LNG & Gas infrastructure, we are looking for a Mechanical Engineer for different projects related to the mechanical equipment or refurbishment of existing units in this sector. Your tasks will be:
- to prepare project specifications met during FEED and detailed Engineering phases;
- to review and follow up the technical solutions proposed by Contractors in the frame of Owner's Engineering missions;
- to write/check equipment technical data sheet, specifications and test plan for cryogenic rotating equipment as well as for other Gas and LNG Units;
- to manage the technical and commercial follow up of the contracts;
- to participate to the progress, review meetings, HAZOP, HAZID
- you have a master degree in Mechanics or Electromechanics with minimum 3 years experience in this sector;
- you are fluent in Dutch or French and in English;
- you have a good knowledge of the cryogenic specificities related to LNG infrastructure and knowledge of main relevant international codes and standards in Oil & Gas mechanical engineering such as ASME, EN, ISO, ANSI, NFPA, API, etc;
- you feel comfortable to work in multidisciplinary teams and have a dynamic, rigorous and creative profile;
- you are interested in becoming an expert in this sector.
Working at Syngenia means working at your talent and your expertise.
We offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects worldwide and to advise your clients based on your knowledge.
Together with your colleagues you get the chance to invest in your career.
Furthermore you can count on an extended salary package according to your knowledge and experience.
Empower your worldwide Engineering network today and become a Syngenia-consultant!