Syngenia, ambitious start-up from the ENGIE group, is a service provider in engineering and technical consulting that supports major companies in the creation and development of their products and services.
Syngenia continuously invests in talented technical profiles willing to take their career to the next level within the most fitting environments.
Because the right person at the right place makes all the difference!
In order to meet our client needs and business growth, Syngenia is presently looking for a(n):
The Electrical Engineer works together with the other specialists of the Technical Department for ENGIE SOLAR to propose global solutions of PV plants whether in France or abroad, suitable to be connected on various power grids.
- You perform the realization of network calculation studies (by means of network calculation software) and demonstrating the compliancy of the PV plants in regards of the information collected during the grid code identification studies.
- You issue all the deliverables associated to the completion of these Conceptual Design, Preliminary Design, Basic Design and Detailed Design studies.
- You perform the realization of Conceptual Design, Preliminary Design, Basic Design and Detailed Design studies and including the following PV plant sub-systems.
- You pilot the Vendors and the Subcontractors during any subcontracted conception activities and construction activities of the projects.
- You work together with the other specialists of the Technical Department and the Project Management team, for the completion of the various engineering studies performed in the context of the Conceptual Design, Preliminary Design, Basic Design and Detailed Design phases.
- You have a Bachelor or a Master’s degree in electrical engineering.
- You have minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in the electrical engineering in the PV technical market
- You speak fluently English
- You have proven experiences and qualifications in network calculation studies and substation designs.
- You are available for international travels
Working at Syngenia means working at your talent and your expertise.
We offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects worldwide and to advise your clients based on your knowledge.
Together with your colleagues you get the chance to invest in your career.
Furthermore you can count on an extended salary package according to your knowledge and experience.
Empower your worldwide Engineering network today and become a Syngenia-consultant!