Syngenia, ambitious start-up from the ENGIE group, is a service provider in engineering and technical consulting that supports major companies in the creation and development of their products and services.
Syngenia continuously invests in talented technical profiles willing to take their career to the next level within the most fitting environments.
Because the right person at the right place makes all the difference!
In order to meet our client needs and business growth, Syngenia is presently looking for a(n):
For our client located in France, we are looking for a Performance Engineer.
You will provide technical support services throughout the tendering process, the development and EPC phases of PV projects, as well as technical due diligence services as part of PV project acquisition.
- You are involved in the technical audit and qualification activities of suppliers together with the engineering and the procurement department.
- You work together with the other Performance Engineers and under the responsibility of the Head of Performance Engineering and Innovation to the identification of new technologies to be integrated into the design procedures.
- You analyze the technical documentation related to the projects under development or susceptible to be acquired and, specifically during the tendering phases, prepare the technical documentation to be integrated into the bids.
- You propose the study cases allowing the identification of the most optimized solutions on a technical standpoint; meaning the consistency between the selection of the equipment, the CAPEX, the OPEX and the performance.
- You participate to the lessons-learnt sessions after the completion of the projects in a continuous improvement process purpose and you implement the corrective actions following the lesson learnt sessions
- You have a Master’s degree in an engineering field
- You have at least a first experience in energy assessments, project engineering, procurement or construction of PV plants (general technical knowledge of how a PV plant is developed, designed and operated)
- You are fluent in English
- You have good IT skills (PVSYST, AutoCAD) and an excellent knowledge of MS Office package
- You are able to work in an international and in an extremely varying environment
Working at Syngenia or for its partners means working at your talent and your expertise.
We offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects worldwide and to advise your clients based on your knowledge.
Together with your colleagues you get the chance to invest in your career.
Furthermore you can count on an extended salary package according to your knowledge and experience.
Empower your worldwide Engineering network today and become a Syngenia-consultant!