Syngenia, ambitious start-up from the ENGIE group, is a service provider in engineering and technical consulting that supports major companies in the creation and development of their products and services.
Syngenia continuously invests in talented technical profiles willing to take their career to the next level within the most fitting environments.
Because the right person at the right place makes all the difference!
In order to meet our client needs and business growth, Syngenia is presently looking for a(n):
Manage the various aspects of structural integrity of mechanical components for the construction/operation of existing or new nuclear power plants
- You supervise all the calculations of mechanical and piping components and including Class 1, 2 & 3 components
- You use and guide others in Finte-Elements Studies (SYSTUS, ANSYS or/and PIPESTRESS code) for thermal and pressure fatigue evaluation of mechanical and piping components with respect to ASME code
- You are aware of all the different analyses: mechanical, thermal and pressure transients applicable to Class 1 mechanical and piping components of each belgian nuclear units
- You help our client to safety restart their nuclear units through fast and judicious justification for continuation in case of alteration of the structural integrity of an ASME component
- You write technical specifications (performances, scope of supply and limits of supply definition, design requirements, applicable ASME III criteria to meet)
- You are a mechanical or civil engineer with several years of experience in structural analysis and design
- You have experience in stress and fatigue analysis of pressure vessels (piping pumps, tanks, heat exchanges...)
- You speak fluently French or Dutch and have a good knowledge of English
- You have good knowlegde of the mechanical properties of different steels and alloy steels used in this topic
- Experience in thermal fatigue (elastic or plastic) is an asset
Working at Syngenia means working at your talent and your expertise.
We offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects worldwide and to advise your clients based on your knowledge.
Together with your colleagues you get the chance to invest in your career.
Furthermore you can count on an extended salary package according to your knowledge and experience.
Empower your worldwide Engineering network today and become a Syngenia-consultant!