Syngenia, ambitious start-up from the ENGIE group, is a service provider in engineering and technical consulting that supports major companies in the creation and development of their products and services.
Syngenia continuously invests in talented technical profiles willing to take their career to the next level within the most fitting environments.
Because the right person at the right place makes all the difference!
In order to meet our client needs and business growth, Syngenia is presently looking for a(n):
- You lead, motivate, coach and manage a small project team of monodisciplinary structural engineers and draftsmen for projects with a strong focus on concrete and steel structures
- You are responsible for designing steel structures of all kind from concept to execution study
- You are responsible for ensuring that the budget, the agreed scope, the timing and the quality of the engineering works are executed as required.
- You prepare and submit offers and contracts and present them to the customer in consultation with the commercial team
- You have a master's degree in civil engineering
- You have at least 10 years of relevant technical experience with civil engineering projects regarding the design and engineering of different types of steel structures
- You are fluent in Dutch with a good knowledge of English
- You are team player, client-oriented and flexible
- You are open to make occasional international trips for our international collaboration and international projects specific to the field of "steel structures”
Working at Syngenia means working at your talent and your expertise.
We offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects worldwide and to advise your clients based on your knowledge.
Together with your colleagues you get the chance to invest in your career.
Furthermore you can count on an extended salary package according to your knowledge and experience.
Empower your worldwide Engineering network today and become a Syngenia-consultant!